|"We know a little about what lies inland. And down the coast of the Endless Lake, toward the old longpaw town. Those aren't good places for us, I think, so we'll travel up the coast instead. We'll follow the shoreline past the tall house, the one with the light on its top. We'll head into the hills. Perhaps a better life will be waiting for us there. A safer life."|
|— Arrow to Storm and Lucky about leaving in Into the Shadows, page 250|
Arrow and Bella's Pack is a Pack in the The Gathering Darkness arc of the Survivors series.
Arrow and Bella's Pack was created in the book Into the Shadows. There had been hostility in the Wild Pack for many moons due to dangers and accusations. Many dogs believed that Arrow was the bad dog who had hurt their Pack, due to him being a Fierce Dog. Eventually, Arrow was unable to bear any more accusations and announced that he would leave the Wild Pack. His mate, Bella, left the Pack with him. Bella and Arrow made their camp near the old Fierce Dogs cave.
Eventually, Arrow and Bella had to leave their camp, as they were competing with the Wild Pack for territory and prey, and there are dangers from coyotes, foxes, and longpaws. Bella and Arrow are also expecting pups. They were planning to travel up the coast of the Endless Lake and head into the hills. Neither have been seen since.
History The Gathering Darkness Series
- When the dogs of the Wild Pack discovered that a dog was hunting their Pack down, Ruff, Rake, Woody, Dart, Snap, and Bruno's accusations pointed towards Arrow due to the fact that he once was one of Blade's dogs and is a Fierce Dog. Arrow couldn't stand the pressure of being called the traitor, so he decided to leave the Wild Pack. Bella, Arrow's mate tried to convince him to stay in the Wild Pack, but Arrow's mind didn't change. Then, Bella decided to leave with Arrow at sunrise.
- Later in the book, Lucky and Storm find coyotes near Bella and Arrow's territory. After the coyotes decided to retreat, Bella and Arrow announced that they will leave to find a new place to settle in. The two dogs also announced that they will have pups. Then, they leave the Fierce Dogs' old camp.
References and Citations
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Shadows, page 121
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Shadows, page 24
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Shadows, page 110
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Shadows, page 113
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Shadows, page 158
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Shadows, page 247
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Shadows, page 248
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Shadows, page 250