This article is a stub. You can help Survivors by Erin Hunter Wiki by expanding it.
Survivors: The Gathering Darkness is the second arc in Survivors by Erin Hunter. It takes place a few months after the original Survivors series.
- The arc focuses on Storm's point of view, and the prologues are from her point of view during her puphood.
- The dogs' afterlife is shown. There is also a new antagonist included. Arrow, Whisper, Beetle , Thorn, and all four of Lucky and Sweet's pups play big roles in this series.
- Another author will be joining to write the books. There is a possibility Terror might return.
- Book One: A Pack Divided
- Book Two: Dead of Night
- Book Three: Into the Shadows
- Book Four: Red Moon Rising
- Book Five: The Exile's Journey
- Book Six: The Final Battle
- Three of Sweet and Lucky's pups are confirmed to be female, while the shaggy, sandy-furred pup is a male.
- Rosie Best is the new author for Survivors.
- Inbali Iserles will not be writing for The Gathering Darkness series.
- Rosie Best will be writing for books two and five. Gillian Philip will be writing for books one, three, four, and six.
- For every book cover of this arc, the golden dear is hidden somewhere on it.
References and Citations